See the Agendas and Materials for our Upcoming Meetings

Make Public Comment

All meetings are open to the public and the public may make comment on agendized items or non-agendized items. Please complete a speaker card. Public comment is limited to 3 minutes per speaker and each meeting has limited time for public comment.

Land Use Projects

The Planning and Land Use Committee recommends action on development projects within the MCWCC boundaries, and advocates positions on land use and building design for the betterment of the community. See what we’re working on.

LAPD Senior Lead Officers

For general public safety issues, please contact the Senior Lead Officer (SLO) for your area.  General public safety issues include things like illegal activities at a park, aggressive panhandlers in a shopping area, concerns about  burglaries in your neighborhood, etc.

How do I…

Sign up to get news and updates delivered to your inbox