The Planning and Land Use Committee (PLUC) reviews and recommends action regarding development projects and projects requiring land use permits within our neighborhood council’s boundaries and advocates positions on citywide plans and land use policy, specific plans and overlay zones, and land use and building design for the betterment of the community. For the 2019-2021 term, Conditional Use Permits will be handled by the Streetscape and Commercial Committee.
2019-2021 Planning & Land Use Committee Members
(Email all committee members below: firstname.lastname@example.org)
No board members yet assigned for 2019-2021 term.
No stakeholder members yet assigned for 2019-2021 term.
PLUC normally meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. The location is, unless otherwise noted, the National Council of Jewish Women Auditorium (543 N. Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036). The current schedule for PLUC meetings for 2019 is below:
- January 15 (2019)
- February 19
- March 19
- April 16
- May 21
- June 18 – CANCELLED DUE TO ELECTION
- July 16
- August 20
- September 17
- October 16
- November 19
- December 17
Some meetings may be held at various locations throughout the MCWCC community. Search for upcoming meeting agenda as well as past meeting agenda and minutes below.
Can’t make the meeting? Here’s how you can have your voice heard.
1) Attend the monthly Planning and Land Use Committee meeting where the property you are interested in is being heard. The committee meets at 6:30 p.m. and the location depends on the expected size of the meeting and other factors. Click on the agenda for each meeting below for specific details.
2) Attend the monthly Mid City West general board meeting, the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. at the National Council of Jewish Women Auditorium (543 N. Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036). You can submit a public speaker card to speak when the board is hearing the property you are interested in.
3) If you are unable to attend the meeting, you can email your comments to: email@example.com
4) You can also attend the City Planning Department’s hearing relating to the project. You can find information of when and where the hearing will take place at: http://cityplanning.lacity.org/
Use the case number for the particular project (which can be found in our agendas) to search for information on the hearing date and contact information for the assigned planning department representative. Hearings are usually held at City Hall.
Upcoming Committee Meeting Agenda & Related Documents
See the agenda and related documents for our upcoming meeting(s) below. Agendas, minutes and related documents are organized by meeting date if there are multiple upcoming meetings.
Archived Agendas, Minutes & Related Documents
For older agendas, minutes and documents, double click on any folder below sorted by year. A new window will open showing all meetings for that year.